EDMONTON HOLISTIC AND NATURAL DENTISTRY
Holistic dentistry, many times referred to as “Biological” or “Biocompatible” Dentistry, is based on the concept that the mouth and oral structures are an integrated part of the body.
Holistic dentistry supports your choice to live a healthier, more natural and less toxic life. We bridge the gap between conventional clinical dentistry and natural healing modalities. All holistic health care models share basic philosophical foundations. They promote health and well-being through healthful nourishment, elimination of toxins, and the promotion of physical, mental, and energetic balance.
As a holistic office, we recognize that the mouth is connected to the body and that it cannot be viewed as an independent system, but as a reflection of the overall health of the body and much can be done to impact it both positively and negatively.
REASONS TO HAVE YOUR NEW PATIENT VISIT WITH CORE DENTAL
- Core Dental Windermere is Mercury-free
- Core Dental Windermere is Mercury-safe
- Complete review of your medical history & its relationship to your oral health
- Comprehensive Oral Examination including a basic oral cancer screening
- Digital Computerized X-rays (90% reduction in radiation) are standard
- We do as much as possible to ensure your safety and comfort in a healthy restorative environment
“Holistic dentistry supports your choice to live a healthier, more natural and less toxic life. We bridge the gap between, conventional clinical dentistry and natural healing.”
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday: 12:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM (1 per month with Orthodontist, Dr. Major)